Creating Value in the Digital Energy Network
Following our successful 2015 event in Berlin, we are pleased to announce that the 2016 International SAP Conference for Utilities will take place on April 11 – 13 in The Hague, Netherlands.
This event will once again be the global conference for IT and business professionals from across the international utilities industry. Over three days, you will find a wealth of opportunities to learn, benchmark, network, and discover how the latest innovation from SAP can drive the modern digital utility.
Event highlights are set to include:
- A range of pre-conference workshops allowing you to dive deep into SAP’s utility industry solution portfolio
- Inspiring industry keynotes and thought leadership
- The latest strategy, insight and solution overviews from SAP’s executive and solution teams
- Customer case studies from a diverse range of international utility organisations – discover their successes, challenges, business drivers and business benefits
- A multitude of networking opportunities – nowhere else will you have the opportunity to meet SAP leadership, solution experts, customers, and partners, all in one place at one time
- An interactive agenda, with live demos, microforums, world café, and other interactive learning opportunities
- A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners – discover the latest solutions and services on offer
Our 2016 event will once again be co-located with the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas, giving you an unrivalled opportunity to meet and gather cross-industry best practice from over 1200 senior executives in the wider energy industry.
In a complex and demanding market, utility organisations must transform their enterprise software landscape in order to deliver world class customer service, simplify operations, and execute a holistic corporate strategy. Don’t miss this opportunity to gather with the global utilities industry in the Hague and understand that power of SAP software in driving the digital utility.
We look forward to seeing you in The Hague!