End-to-end Process Ownership - Your Key to Business Partnership with Global Business Services
This 2 day event will bring together leading experts from across Europe to explore how best-in-class shared service organisations for finance are leveraging technology to fully integrate with business unit systems and processes, creating much needed value to the organisation. Focusing in on the business issues, and with a mix of customer and expert presentations, interactive sessions, and deep-dive workshops, this event will explore key topics and approaches for all knowledge levels.
Finance shared service organisations have evolved considerably over the last 30 years. Whilst the underlying goals have not changed, advancements in technology and the globalisation of operations have rapidly accelerated the role that shared service organisations play. The paradigm shift to process optimisation and ownership, governance, and the provision of higher value activities and services, is having a major impact on how shared service organisations operate and their strategic importance to the wider organisation.
Most world class shared service organizations have adopted an end-to-end process ownership approach, benefitting from vast increases in economies of scale; improved governance; a simplified and unified process; and, measurable and robust standards. Attend this event to hear from leading finance shared service process owners to explore the steps they have taken, and how SAP software has enabled them to achieve this.
Learn from Expert and Customer Insights
This event will outline best practices on how process ownership can be made a reality by your shared service organization, leveraging your SAP assets. Managers from shared service organizations around Europe will share their approach to process ownership augmented with valuable ‘how-to’ information from SAP. Key themes include:
- Understanding how end-to-end process ownership will unlock value in your business through economy of scale, simple processes and improved governance
- The future of shared services - strategies, trends and context
- Real life business benefits from operating a best in class shared service organization
- The transformation of administrative finance into a pivotal service to the business
- How to best create a world class shared services environment with SAP solutions – advice, tips and winning approaches
- How to gain meaningful business benefits from the SAP Shared Service Framework
- Achieving better business value through adoption of procure-to-pay
- Leveraging self-service access for customers, vendors, managers, process owners, and employees
- How to best roll-out and take advantage of the latest software innovations from SAP
- Using analytics to provide value-added decision support information and services to the enterprise.
- Harmonizing services across SAP and heterogeneous software landscapes
The event agenda is currently in production, so please bookmark this page to get access to the event updates.
We look forward to seeing you in July!