Strive for the Top - Generate Business Benefits through Finance Shared-Services with SAP
In a demanding and competitive global market, Shared Service organizations cannot only focus on delivering superior services to the business at reduced cost - they must evolve into sources of competitive advantage to the businesses they are serving. With adherence to service levels, improved controls, maximized productivity and utmost flexibility becoming default expectation, a state-of-the-art shared services delivery infrastructure is the logical next step to help organizations to meet growing expectations.
For the majority of Shared Services Centers worldwide, these aims are achieved with the support of SAP infrastructure. This event aims to provide ideas, tips and first-hand best practice on how you can maximize the business benefits of your global Shared Services organization with SAP.
Over three information packed days, this event will address the SAP solution enablers, their deployment, usage and business benefits to achieve a best-in-class Shared Services environment. You will have the unique opportunity to hear first-hand from SAP customers and SAP domain experts and discover how SAP’s suite of solutions can allow you to deliver a best-in-class Shared Service delivery environment.
Event highlights include:
- Pre-conference "jump start" workshops - designed for varying expertise and experience levels - will allow you to investigate SAP solutions for Financial Shared Services in more detail and ensure that you have your questions answered by SAP experts
- Pre-Conference site visit - to either KLM or Roche allowing you to take a guided tour and discover how their shared service center environments operate.
- Case studies from leading SAP customers, designed to give you first-hand tips, best practice approaches and lessons learned. Hear from customers successfully using SAP's Shared Service Framework and from those using other solutions from SAP to create a top performing Shared Service environment
- SAP keynotes and expert presentations during the conference to ensure you are equipped with the latest solution updates and functionality
- Networking opportunities built in throughout the conference - including a networking evening event - allowing you to make valuable new connections
- Visit the show floor to meet with SAP and SAP partners and learn more about the solutions available, get expert advice, and to visit a demo booth
Whether you are already using SAP solutions to enhance your Shared Services organisation, or are currently evaluating your options, this conference is an ideal opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of how solutions from SAP can support your organization’s strategic growth plan, allowing you to effectively consolidate functions, processes, and resources into a single strategic platform.