Simplify the Operation of Your Real Estate Assets
These are exciting times for the real estate business. Corporate real estate managers are being forced to handle an increasingly complex portfolio, optimize building occupancy, lower building operating costs, and comply with a broad mix of legal requirements, including financial legal reporting. Commercial real estate managers are under equal pressure to maximize building occupancy, while dealing with major industry shifts impacting them and their tenants. Fact-based analytics are crucial to survive. However, only 28% of respondents in a recent real estate industry study regarded themselves as “well equipped” to meet the various demands placed on them.
To help you deal with these demands, at this year’s event we will feature the brand-new SAP® Smart Business for real estate cockpit, executive edition, and SAP HANA® Live for Flexible Real Estate Management. We believe this technology could be a game-changer for the way decisions are made at all levels of your organization. We will not only show you the new solution in detail but also discuss how it fits with your requirements and teach you how to implement it.
Additionally, at this event, you will learn about the latest trends and challenges in the real estate business and fully understand how SAP and its partners help investors, owners, operators, and their service providers strategically manage the entire lifecycle of real estate assets.
- Preconference workshops aimed at both beginner and expert levels
- SAP keynote presentations on the latest strategy and enhancement packages from SAP
- Customer case studies, allowing you to hear first-hand from customers, who will share their experiences, successes and challenges overcome
- Expert sessions hosted by SAP, designed to get you to grips with key elements of real estate lifecycle management with SAP
- Opportunities for you to engage in discussion with SAP experts and peers via our interactive demos and round table discussions
- As ever, our partner exhibition, networking breaks and evening event will allow you to make valuable connections and share experiences with your peers.
SAP solutions help you integrate real estate lifecycle management into your business strategy through compliance with international accounting standards, sustainable building management, improved service levels for employees, and reduced overhead costs for maintenance and lease management.
We look forward to welcoming you to Potsdam to discover how the SAP Real Estate Management application enables customers to truly achieve a best-run real estate business.