Energizing the Oil and Gas Enterprise
Drive Efficiencies, Lower Costs, and Increase Performance with Innovations from SAP
Following the fantastic success of our events in 2013 and 2014, join over 450 senior executives at the third International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas this April (14–16).
During this time of increased financial pressure caused by volatile oil prices, attend this unique customer-centric event to learn how to drive simplicity, increase efficiency, and expedite and maximize the return on your investments.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Benchmark your performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement, and keep up to date with the industry. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value
- Meet the Global Advisory Council (GAC): Interact with executives from the world's leading players, including Saudi Aramco, Engen Petroleum, Phillips 66, ConocoPhillips, Devon Energy, Valero Energy, Statoil, and more, who will be in attendance. Their objective is to improve the value and overall usability of SAP software. Meet them and understand how to best leverage SAP software to suit the industry's evolving requirements. Attend our community forums to participate and share your thoughts too!
- Learn how to improve performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it: Hear case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading oil and gas companies to identify approaches that work for your company
- Network with your ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Moreover, with a fantastic evening event planned, the entertainment is not to be missed!
- Get new ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business
- Benefit from cross-industry thinking: Take advantage of the many synergies available from this year's event, co-located with the International SAP Conference for Utilities. Get more from your experience with a shared exhibition area, inspiring keynotes, and an "energy-centric" track.
Join us today and become part of a wider international SAP user community. We look forward to meeting you in Berlin!