The SAP Enabled Enterprise Asset Management conference took place in Manchester from 26 – 28 November. We would like to thank all of our presenters, sponsors and delegates for supporting this year’s event and we hope to see you all again in 2014.
This year’s conference offered attends the opportunity to discover how the Enterprise Asset Management solutions from SAP are helping companies enhance operational efficiency, boost asset performance, increasing visibility, minimise maintenance and spare parts management and costs, as well as improve overall capital expenditure.
Event Highlights Included:
- In-depth case studies, best practices, and lessons learned from leading organisations in their field on integrating GIS with SAP Plant Manager and Business Intelligence at StEB, maximising the safety and performance of linear assets at EDIA, EDF Energy’s approach towards using PAS 55 guidelines integrated with SAP at West Burton CCGT and more
- Voices from the industry, including the European Federation of National Maintenance Societies and Ovum will be sharing their thoughts on trends in enterprise asset management and future outlook, as well as the changing landscape of mobile asset management
- The opportunity to meet with SAP experts to hear updates on Enterprise Asset Management solutions and future roadmap
- Detailed discussions and overviews of the Enterprise Asset Management solutions from SAP at the pre-conference workshops on 26th November
- Microforum and panel discussions were integrated into this year’s event to ensure that delegates have the optimum opportunity to meet with other SAP customers and hear their thoughts and experiences, share their own challenges and best practices and take away key lessons learned that they can implement within their own processes and procedures
- Extensive networking opportunities during the conference, in the exhibition and at the conference evening event