Ensure Superior Asset Performance with Innovation from SAP
In competitive global markets, it is essential that asset intensive organisations efficiently manage the entire asset lifecycle. With the right systems and processes in place, they can ensure uptime and safety, mitigate risks, and reduce maintenance costs.
We are delighted to announce the dates for the annual International SAP Conference on Asset Management. Over two days, this comprehensive customer-centric event will give you access to SAP leadership and solution management, as well as a diverse range of SAP users from multiple industries. Part of the International SAP Conference Series on Extended Supply Chain, make sure you take this opportunity to learn how innovation from SAP can give you real-time visibility into asset performance and ultimately maximise your return on assets.
Event highlights are set to include:
- Half day preconference ‘jump start’ workshops, giving you a comprehensive overview of SAP’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution offering and functionality
- SAP keynote presentations and solution updates
- Customer case studies from experienced SAP users from industries such as utilities, chemicals, manufacturing, transportation and more. Hear their experiences and lessons learned
- Meet the experts – arrange to meet with SAP leadership or industry peers on-site at the event
- A partner exhibition allowing you to learn about the solutions and services available from SAP’s partner ecosystem
- Networking opportunities during the conference, in the exhibition, and at our evening event – make valuable new connections! Networking will be enhanced by the co-located International SAP Conference for Chemicals
This is a not to be missed opportunity for you to connect with like-minded peers, and ensure improved visibility, safety, reliability, efficiency and control across your assets. With a multitude of information gathering and networking opportunities available, take this chance to make sure that your organization achieves superior asset performance.