Digital Transformation in Asset Management – Connect, Collaborate, Predict and Simulate
We are delighted to announce that the International SAP Conference on Asset Management will return in 2016. Over the course of two days, this customer-centric event will provide comprehensive access to SAP leadership and solution management, as well as a diverse range of SAP users from multiple industries.
With digital transformation on the rise, this event is your opportunity to learn how SAP solutions are driving superior asset performance management, allowing asset intensive organizations to connect, collaborate, predict and simulate. Whatever type of asset you operate, you will hear customer case studies, SAP solution strategy, roadmaps, and deep dives, workshops, and much more. In a competitive global environment, ensure you are in the best possible position to maximise your return on assets.
- Half day preconference ‘jump start’ workshops, giving you a comprehensive overview of SAP’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution offering and functionality
- SAP keynote presentations and solution updates
- Customer case studies from experienced SAP users from industries such as utilities, chemicals, manufacturing, transportation and more. Hear their experiences and lessons learned.
- Meet the experts – arrange to meet with SAP leadership or industry peers on-site at the event
- A partner exhibition allowing you to learn about the solutions and services available from SAP’s partner ecosystem
- Co-located with five other industry events covering SAP’s entire Extended Supply Chain solution portfolio, move freely across the entire event – whether you have an interest in EHS, product safety and stewardship, manufacturing, or portfolio and project management
This is a not to be missed opportunity for you to connect with like-minded peers, and ensure improved visibility, safety, reliability, efficiency and control across your assets. With a multitude of information gathering and networking opportunities available, take this chance to make sure that your organization achieves superior asset performance.
We look forward to welcoming you in The Hague!