Drive agility, performance and growth in the chemical industry with innovations from SAP
We are delighted to announce the dates and location for the 2nd annual International SAP Conference for Chemicals, taking place in Amsterdam on October 7-8. Join us in Amsterdam to discover how SAP's suite of solutions for the chemical industry are helping global chemical companies – large and small – to synchronize their processes, from supply chain management, through to product development, operations and risk management.
With globalization and current market dynamics driving the chemical industry to embrace new technology and new ways of staying ahead of the competition, our agenda will be packed with opportunities for you to learn from peers, hear the latest SAP solution strategy, discuss your challenges and ensure that you are in the best possible position to maximize profitability and protect your brand.
Event highlights are set to include:
- Keynote presentations: Featuring the latest industry news, best practices and updates on SAP’s solution strategy for the chemical industry
- Customer case studies: Find out how SAP customers in the chemical industry have successfully deployed SAP solutions to improve their business processes, operations, supply chain, product innovation, and more
- Meet the Experts: Visit the show floor to discuss your challenges with SAP experts and hear more about new offerings, tools and services from leading SAP Partners
- Pre-conference “jump-start” workshops: Take an in-depth exploration of the SAP for chemicals landscape with pre-conference workshops covering CRM in the cloud, supply chain management, responsible care management and Enterprise Asset Management
- Networking: During the conference and at our conference evening event, you will have plenty of opportunities to meet and network with your peers and experts from the region. Networking opportunities will be enhanced by the co-located International SAP Conference on Asset Management