Drive Simplicity and Growth in the Chemical Industry with Innovations from SAP
The 2015 International SAP Conference for Chemicals has now taken place. Thank you to all of our delegates, speakers and sponsors for supporting this year’s event and for making it a great success.
For those of you that we not able to join us in Düsseldorf, the 3rd annual conference was designed for businesses large and small, offering a unique opportunity to join together with the wider international chemicals community, SAP experts and partners. Attendees had the opportunity to hear first-hand from key customers (including BASF, Croda, Eastman Chemical Company, Evonik, Linde and more) and discover how SAP can help to maximize visibility and process efficiency across chemical organizations.
If you are interested in attending or getting involved with the 2016 event, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the T.A. Cook team for further details on +44 (0)121 200 3810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Highlights Included:
- Keynote presentations: Inspiring talks featuring industry news, solution road maps, and innovations
- Customer case studies: Gain best practices and an informed perspective on implementing and getting the most out of SAP’s solutions for chemicals
- SAP expertise: Have your questions answered by SAP experts onsite, or organize a meeting during the two day conference to talk in more detail
- Pre-conference ‘jumpstart’ workshops: Take an in-depth exploration of SAP solutions at our interactive half-day workshops
- Dedicated tracks: Focusing on business, technology, products and operations
- Exhibition area: Meet with SAP partners in order to see demos and review the latest industry solutions
- Network: Meet with peers and industry thought-leaders at our fantastic evening event, open to all conference attendees, where you can network in a relaxed atmosphere