The Digital Utility – Transform, Simplify, and Execute
Together with SAP, we are delighted to once again bring you the International SAP Conference for Utilities. Returning for its 10th edition, this global event will offer you a unique opportunity to discover how – in a digital era – solutions from SAP can power utility companies, be it electricity, gas, or water.
Today’s global utilities industry is highly connected, service-centric and data-driven. Utility companies have a mandate from customers and regulators alike to deliver higher levels and reliability of service, while of course continuing to drive profitability and business performance. Organisations that wish to succeed in this complex and demanding marketplace must transform into flexible, adaptable businesses - leveraging digital technology and innovation to react quickly to a changing regulatory and market landscape.
Join us for three information packed days in Berlin, where you will discover how innovation from SAP can power the digital utility – allowing you to transform your enterprise software landscape, simplify your operations, and execute your corporate strategy.
Please click below to hear from Peter Maier, General Manager for Energy and Natural Resources at SAP, as well as a selection of SAP customers.
Event highlights are set to include:
- Strategic insight from SAP leadership and solution management
- Thought provoking keynotes offering analysis on current trends, challenges and the direction of the utilities industry
- Real life customer case studies from leading utility companies from around the world
- Workshops offering detailed solution deep dives
- Detailed microforums on wide ranging themes
- Live solution demos from SAP and SAP partners
- An exhibition of international SAP partners
- World class networking opportunities
This event offers a unique opportunity to learn from and network with the international community of SAP customers, partners, and experts. You'll have access to the most up-to-date information, lessons learned, and best practices to help you get the most out of your SAP software landscape and address the needs of the new digital energy era.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Berlin.