Training for Process Facilitators
Your corporate structures must ensure faster and faster responses to market developments, while also continuing to meet high standards for quality. What can one guide oneself by in these times of continuous change and ever-tougher requirements? Take a look at companies which succeed internationally.
As before, the time-tested concept of teamwork, the modern form of work organisation, when expressed in accordance with your corporate conditions and accompanies by supporting measures, is the effective way to achieve even more significant productivity growth in your environment.
In this training course, we will work out with you the success factors for teamwork in the form of lectures and intensive discussion. We will show you how you can use 20 modules to organise your process for teamwork and set it in motion. You will be drawn into the intensive work on the module contents. At the end of the training you will be able to independently shape this difficult but also highly promising process towards teamwork, thus achieving greater satisfaction and success in your organisation.
TEAM CONCEPT is a method for team development which is based on more than 20 years of experience. It encompasses a structured approach and materials for the critical aspects of preparation, introduction and management of teams.
Through intensive activities with the 20 modules of TEAM CONCEPT, you will be able to develop teams and to clarify many of the following questions in your day-to-day business:
- What experiences have other companies had with teams, and what can you learn from them?
- What will your role and task be as a process facilitator?
- How do you establish successes on the basis of a status determination?
- How do you clarify roles and responsibilities?
- Why are definitions for evaluating performance an essential requirement for functional teamwork?
- What is you own personal contribution, and how important is it?
- What is meant by empowerment, and how do you develop it to meet your goals?
- What is the importance of personal styles, and how do you use them?
- What makes team discussions effective, and how?
- How do you create a fruitful common basis and mutual acquaintance?
- How is it possible to reach usable decisions in a team?
- What facilitates the development of trust and personal esteem?
- How do you apply problem-solving techniques professionally?
- What are the most important tips for moderation and presentation methodological aids for the team development process?
- How do you shape efficient communication?
- How do you shape continuous improvement of the work process, and how do you set this process in motion?
- Why is giving and receiving feedback such an essential factor for the success of teamwork, and how is it done?
- What is the significance of coaching and motivation of colleagues and employees for the team development process?
- How do you use visualisation of the basic external conditions as a tool for better communication?
- What can make dealing with conflicts productive and stress-free?
- What are the key issues for customer satisfaction?
- How do you productively shape development of goals and tasks?
- How can relationships with external groups be made fruitful?
- When and how can integration of a new team member be made not a horror, but a desirable addition to the existing team structure?
You will learn:
- how to develop a team and provide evidence of successes
- how to motivate employees in teams
- how to conduct moderation, visualisation and presentations
- what to do if a team is "spinning its wheels"
- what obstacles and stumbling blocks exist
- what role is played by the responsible manager
- how to make the most of employees' strengths
- how to combine teamwork with TPM
- what experiences well-known industrial companies have had with teamwork and group work