Problem Solution and Creativity Techniques
Participants will learn to apply various problem solution techniques which have proved effective in day-to-day business.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of creativity
- Tools for creativity,
- Fundamentals of project management,
- The process for solving problems using various techniques,
- Tools for asking questions,
- Targeted application of classical management tools.
Contents of the workshop:
- The road towards problem solution
- What method is suitable when?
- Brainstorming / 6-3-5 method
- Mind mapping
- Moderation method
- Ishikawa technique (cause-and-effect diagram)
- Ten/six-step method
- Relation diagram
- Problem solution tree
- Portfolio technique
- Pareto analysis
- ABC analysis
- Eisenhower method