Designing Project Management Manuals
Participants will be able to recognise the significance and the necessity of project management manuals as orientation guides for project management.
You will learn:
- to correctly assess the position of a project management manual in the organisation.
- to design the structure of a project management manual,
- to fill this structure with contents from your own experience,
- to integrate the project management manual in an appropriate manner in relation to the customer.
Contents of the seminar:
- Definition and significance of a project management manual
- Significance of a project management manual in your own organisation
- Who has to be integrated into the development process?
- What must be included and why?
- Fixed and variable structural elements of a project management manual
- Forms of content presentation for individual structural elements
- Position / utility of individual structural elements in the legal relationship to the customer
- Organisation of the introduction to the project management manual
- Organisation of change management