Ensure Superior Asset Performance with Innovation from SAP
To stay ahead of the competition and continue to prosper, it is essential that asset intensive organizations maximize the value of those assets that enable their business to run successfully.
Whatever asset you rely on, the International SAP Conference on Asset Management will equip you with the knowledge you need in order to ensure improved visibility, safety, reliability, efficiency and control across your assets. Over two days, discover how SAP’s suite of solutions will allow peak operational performance of your plant, equipment and facilities.
The International SAP Conference on Asset Management has been designed with the user in mind. This customer-centric event will give you access to SAP leadership and solution management experts, a diverse range of customers from multiple industries, as well as SAP’s partner ecosystem.
Event highlights include
- Half day preconference ‘jump start’ workshops, giving you a comprehensive overview of SAP’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution offering and functionality
- SAP keynote presentations and solution updates
- Customer case studies from experienced SAP users from industries such as oil and gas, utilities, chemicals, manufacturing, metal and mining, and more. Hear their experiences and lessons learned
- Meet the experts – arrange to meet with SAP leadership or industry peers on-site at the event
- A partner exhibition allowing you to learn about the solutions and services available from SAP’s partner ecosystem
- Networking opportunities during the conference, in the exhibition, and at our evening event – make valuable new connections! Networking will be enhanced by the co-located International SAP Conference for Chemicals
This is a not to be missed opportunity for you to connect with like minded peers from Europe and beyond. With a multitude of information gathering and networking opportunities available, take this chance to make sure that your organization achieves superior asset performance.
Stay tuned for more updates as we approach October. We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam.