The Conference Is Now Closed!
The inaugural SAP Mobile Applications in Asset Management Seminar is now closed. SAP and T.A. Cook would like to thank our delegates and presenters for contributing towards this first event. With a strong customer delegation, insightful case study presentations extensive knowledge sharing from the SAP team there was something for everyone.
The management accounting team is now taking a well deserved break and will shortly begin the search for our 2018 dates and destination. If you are interested in supporting next years conference as a sponsor, speaker or delegate and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact the T.A. Cook team on +44 (0)121 200 3810 or email@example.com.
Discover the Power of Mobile Applications for Asset Management
Asset intensive organisations operate within challenging and volatile markets. They are under ever increasing pressure to increase efficiency, reliability and availability, while maintaining and improving bottom line.
Those organisations that wish to thrive within such a challenging operational environment must embrace innovation in order to stay ahead of the competition and keep the shareholders happy.
This two day seminar will give you a comprehensive insight into how SAP’s mobile asset management portfolio can allow organisations to improve business and operational efficiency. Whether you are new to SAP or are an existing user looking to explore the full capabilities of mobile asset management technology, this tailored two day seminar will provide you with tailored content, learning and networking.
- A perfect introduction to the SAP mobile asset management landscape
- Expert content and solution deep dives, hosted by seasoned SAP experts who will be on hand to answer your questions, show case studies and lead discussion
- 13+ hours of deep-dive interactive content, learning, and networking opportunities
- Real life user case studies and best practice from asset intensive organizations who are successfully using SAP mobile solutions to improve operations, processes and efficiency
- Insights into the SAP and Apple partnership, SAP Work Manager 6.5, SAP Inventory Manager 4.4, Agentry on Premise and Agentry Cloud Edition
- Implementation tips and tricks, functionality, add-ons and Smart Glass integration
- Application logon methods, security, branding and pre-build client
- Live solution demos and opportunity for Q&A
- Networking opportunities with peers, SAP experts and SAP partners
Appropriate for both operational and IT representatives, with a blend of business, operational and technical content, this intimate seminar is packed with opportunities for you to interact with peers, ask your questions, hear use cases, see solution demos and take part in discussion.
Get an in depth solution deep dive and discover the latest SAP mobile strategy, which will allow your organisation to increase productivity, reduce costs, gain a 360 degree view of operations, as well as ensure a compliant and safe workforce.
In order to maximise interaction, space on this seminar is strictly limited. Book your place at our early bird rate in order to avoid disappointment!