Developing the Future-Thinking Utility
The Art of Transformation and Innovation
We are delighted to be working together with SAP once more to bring you the 2014 SAP Conference for Utilities, taking place in Mannheim, Germany.
Innovation and transformation is the new norm for utility companies across the EMEA region. Electricity, water and gas companies are becoming more agile, more inventive, more efficient and more attentive to customer requirements. Responding to myriad industry issues - from climate change, security of energy supply, and an ageing asset base to a more informed and demanding customer base, rising energy costs, and supply chain modernisation - utilities have to become “future-thinking” to survive.
The 2014 event will highlight and address the issues facing the industry and how utilities are responding through advances in technology. With high profile industry keynote speakers, in-depth discussions and demonstrations, best-practice customer presentations, “meet the expert” forums, plus a whole host of other informative sessions, this event will provide you with a one-stop platform to meet with, and learn from, the experts.
Event Highlights include:
- Pre-conference workshops where you can get in-depth information on some of the key SAP solutions available, including new innovations and comprehensive information vital to your adoption programmes
- A focused agenda, including tracks on:
- Customer experience
- IT/OT convergence
- Asset lifecycle management
- Smart metering and grids
- 'In focus' sessions dedicated to projects, solutions and business
- Best practices from key customers detailing their approaches to SAP adoption and business transformation programmes
- Informative keynote presentations from industry voices
- The latest updates from SAP on the suite of solutions available to utilities
- A chance to meet your fellow participants in an informal environment at our welcome orientation reception, and/or at the conference evening event
- A number of interactive Microforums and Showcase Centers to get even more information from our experts
- A number of live demonstrations where you can see solutions up close and personal, and get answers to your questions
- An opportunity to meet with and network with your peers, the experts, and the entire SAP eco-system dedicated to the utilities industry
- A mobile app to help you navigate the event and set your schedule
There will be more updates coming soon, so to be sure you’re kept informed please bookmark this page.