Conference Agenda Day One - Thursday 15 March, 2018
Workshop Registration and Refreshments
These deep-dive sessions offer a brilliant introduction to the full SAP® portfolio of solutions and provide a strong foundation for the hot topics slated for discussion during the main conference agenda. Please click here for more information.
Networking Lunch in the Exhibition Area, Conference Registration
Chairman’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Chris Johnston, SAP
Next Generation Governance, Risk and Compliance
- What trends and challenges are governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) functions facing today and in the future?
- How did GRC approaches evolve over the past years at SAP?
- Where is the GRC industry heading and what are the next steps for SAP internally?
- How can new technologies like machine learning be leveraged to address those challenges?
Miriam Kraus, SAP
Process and Controls Efficiency for Vodafone: Protect the Value, Prevent the Loss
- Walk through Vodafone Group’s process to establish its controls library for comprehensive controls self-assessment
- Learn how we have accelerated the implementation of the SAP Process Control application and quickly rolled out manual controls testing
- See how we have leveraged configuration controls, continuous monitoring, and business-integrity screening in its second-line-of-defence approach
Sara Heuer, Vodafone Group Services
innogy SE: The Road to Financial Compliance with SAP GRC Solutions
- Establish an audit-proof ICS (documentation)
- Deliver information in an appropriate format (with a GRC dashboard)
- Automate compliance (with Continuous Control Monitoring, Access Control and Tax Compliance)
Carsten Tegethoff, innogy SE
Refreshment Break and a Visit to the Exhibition
Business Integrity Screening: A Case Study from the Insurance Industry
- Insurance fraud trends
- How to screen high variety and volumes of data for outliers
- How to give fraud investigators direct control over detection rules: quality (and ease of adjustment) of rules resulting in speed to reduce the number of false positives
- Minimising payments on illegitimate claim requests and directly impacting company’s loss ratio
Stephan de Jong, Nationale-Nederlanden
Greenlight and Customer Case Study Presentation
Details coming soon!
Vision and Road Map for the SAP GRC Solutions (Current and New)
- Overview of recent innovations in the area of SAP GRC solutions
- An exclusive insight into planned innovations and the future direction of strategic development of SAP GRC solutions
- Insight into the latest GRC cloud solutions addressing common “know your customer” as well as data privacy and protection challenges
Jochen Thierer, SAP