Driving World Class Treasury Transformation
The role of a treasurer has consistently evolved since the financial crisis to include more responsibilities and cover all aspects of financial and liquidity risk management.
In the past year, CFOs and senior executives have also raised their expectations for how the treasury department supports the wider business. It has become critical for corporate treasurers to have complete control over, and increase the overall effectiveness of, their treasury department.
Join us in Vienna this July for the 8th International SAP Conference for Treasury Management, where you will discover how solutions from SAP are enabling corporate treasurers to be in control and maintain a 360-degree view of their corporation’s financial position to make better-educated strategic decisions – always in real time.
- Keynote presentations: Inspiring talks featuring industry news, solution road maps, and innovations
- Customer case studies: Gain best practices and an informed perspective on implementing and getting the most out of SAP’s treasury management applications
- Live demos and interactive microforums: Experience treasury applications first-hand and get answers to your questions about the featured treasury management solutions from SAP and their partner organizations
- Roundtable discussions: Join these sessions to discuss common challenges and experiences with experts and peers who will be able to advice on approaches that have worked, tips, and tricks
- Pre-conference workshops: Take an in-depth exploration of SAP solutions at our interactive workshops
- Network: Meet with peers and industry thought-leaders at our fantastic evening event, open to all conference attendees, where you can network in a relaxed atmosphere
Learn from leading organizations including Royal Philips, Grundfos, Loacker, LOGOPLASTE, Turkish Airlines, OFID, and others about how they are adopting innovative approaches to refocus their treasury departments around strategy, execution, and reporting. Hear how to optimize real-time information, strategically manage risk, and accommodate regulatory requirements while maintaining performance.
Discover real-time analytics, cloud solutions, and the SAP HANA® platform – all focused around helping to ensure that the right cash is available to the right people, in the right currency, at the right time.
We look forward to in the beautiful city of Vienna!