Taking place in our SAP and partner innovation zones during the extended refreshment and lunch breaks, our microforums give you the chance to learn from SAP and partner experts on a range of topics and themes. Take this opportunity to dive deep into solution functionality, take part in discussion and have your questions answered by experts.
Partner Microforums and Demos - Wednesday March 29, 2017
Microforum: Safety Management
Hosted by: Stuart Querns, Vesta Global
- Record incidents, safety observations, and near misses
- Review and complete incidents by collecting additional information from the people involved, investigating why an incident occurred, and tracking the financial impact on the organization and its assets
- Assess risk; report data internally or externally to fulfil legal, regulatory, and company reporting responsibilities; and analyse aggregated incident data
The benefits of incident management can be extended to the management of incidents of any kind, including environmental and asset incidents.
Live Demo: Integrated Downstream Software from SAP – Reduce Costs and Increase Efficiency with Smart Data
Hosted by: Cornelia Juds, Implico
With integrated and connected SAP® solutions, all business processes run smoothly in the background with only exceptions requiring your attention. Speed up your order-to-cash cycle, save efforts and labour costs, and focus on customer care. We show you the whole process flow in a live demo.
Microforum: Effective Asset Master Data Management
Hosted by: Mike Jordan, Utopia Global
- Improve maintenance operations – with higher quality maintenance of critical data
- Reduce costs – with simplified data management
- Reduce risk – with improved compliance with government regulations
We highlight how enterprises can manage and govern both structured and unstructured data. Ultimately, our session is geared to providing attendees with a clear understanding of what the SAP Master Data Governance application provides for asset-intensive companies. Effective asset master data management can reduce enterprise asset management (EAM) working costs by 50% and increase wrench time by 30%.
Live Demo: EnergySuite – Completing Your Supply Chain Logistics
Hosted by: Gaurav Agarwal, Splisys IT Consulting
- Chartering – voyage/time and out charter
- Inspection – surveyor dashboards
- Vessel positioning – noon report automation and dynamic map visualization
- Claims – claim tracking, negotiation, and settlement
- Smart analytics – quick and easy visualization of data
Partner Microforums and Demos - Thursday March 30, 2017
Microforum: Deep Learning in Petroleum Exploration and Production
Hosted by: Guy Gueritz, NVIDIA
Presentation: Accenture and SAP Co-Development to Harness the Potential of SAP® Predictive Maintenance and Service to Optimise Production Operations
Hosted by: Martin Smith, Accenture