An open and interactive user forum designed to tackle strategic and operational challenges for steam turbine users
We are happy to announce the dates for the 2nd annual European Steam Turbine Users Conference.
In an evolving operational, market and regulatory environment, steam turbine fleets face new flexibility and reliability challenges. Ageing fleets, originally designed for baseload operation, must now adapt while continuing to maximise performance and lifetime profitability.
With a core focus on how operators can maintain flexible, efficient, and robust operations, the European Steam Turbine Users Conference has been designed to bring together the international steam turbine community – from owners and operators, to OEMs and third party service providers – for open discussion, benchmarking, information exchange, and networking.
Regardless of your industry, and specific turbine design, technology, complexity, application, operating conditions, and size, you will find strategic content and real life user experiences that will allow you to drive continued reliable turbine operations.
Event highlights are set to include:
- Half day pre-conference workshop on safe and effective steam turbine outage management
- 8 user case studies over a day and a half, covering a comprehensive range of strategic and technical themes
- Expert insight from the insurance industry and OEM technical thought leadership
- Interactive set up, with panel discussion and round table set up to facilitate open discussion and idea exchange
- Co-located exhibition of OEMs and third party service providers
- Networking opportunities across the conference and at our evening dinner
Don't miss this opportunity to join with peers from across the global steam turbine community in Birmingham this November.