Event & Office Assistant
Location: Birmingham, U.K.
Start Date: Immediate Start
Salary: Details on application
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and intelligent graduate level individual who is looking to pursue a career in the events industry.
The individual would join our successful team in Birmingham, as Events and Office Assistant. This is an exciting, varied and responsible role that will require you to demonstrate a range of transferrable skills.
- Are educated to graduate level (minimum 2nd class degree)
- have experience in working in an office and/or commercial environment
- are excited by the idea of running events and are looking to pursue a career in events
- enjoy working with people and building relationships
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- would like to pursue a role that is project focused
- work well under pressure and enjoy a challenge
…then you may be just the person we’re looking for.
Main job responsibilities
- End-to-end delegate management:
- Handling enquiries
- Registration handling
- Delegate communication
- Event registration reporting and analysis for our partners
- Attending events on-site (across Europe) to manage registration desk and delegate enquiries
- Post event evaluations and reporting
- Credit control
- Database and CRM management
- Office management, administration and support
- Supporting our event logistics team with ad-hoc tasks
- Organised, enthusiastic and flexible self-starter
- Professional manner and excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills and command of English
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks
- Flexible, and willing and able to travel
- Good attention to detail in all aspects of work
- A second European language would be an advantage
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to James Haggan at email@example.com.